- All sales are final.
- All tickets are for General Admission seating.
- Patrons 65 years of age and older are eligible for the Senior admission price.
- Patrons who are 6 - 18 years of age are eligible for the Student admission price.
- Patrons attending college who have proper identification are eligible for the Student admission price.
- Patrons five years old and younger are free. They must have a complimentary ticket in order to gain admission.
- Patrons who are music teachers are free and must have a complimentary ticket in order to gain admission.
- Ticket exchanges are available for canceled concerts only (see below for details).
- Tickets may be purchased on the day of the concert at the venue box office
- Tickets purchased online at www.aypo.org (Visa and MasterCard only) will be held at the venue will call
Lost or Forgotten Tickets
- Patrons who forgot or lost tickets will be charged a replacement fee of $5 per ticket
- AYPO members who forgot their Member Subscription (MSUB) tickets will be granted leniency the first time (tickets replaced for that concert only) but must pay the $5 replacement fee for all subsequent concerts that tickets are not presented. Members who lost the entire MSUB ticket packet can purchase replacement tickets for a flat fee of $20. This includes two tickets to every regular concert during the season. AYPO members must contact the AYPO office prior to a concert to purchase replacement season tickets.
- If a concert is canceled for any reason, patrons can exchange purchased tickets of equal value or less for a future concert. For ticket exchanges, patrons must contact the AYPO office within one week following the canceled concert.
- At the "Comps for Kids" concert, patrons 18 years of age and younger receive complimentary tickets. College students (ages 19+) must pay the College Student admission.
- All music teachers are eligible for one complimentary ticket
- Current AYPO musicians attending an AYPO concert other than his or her own orchestra is eligible for one complimentary ticket
- Media organizations writing or reporting about AYPO are eligible to receive complimentary tickets