Each season AYPO receives many generous contributions from individual donors to ensure that our program continues to thrive. Show your support of classical music by making a tax-deductible contribution today. All donations of $50 or more will be recognized in our concert programs. For information on how your gift will be used, please visit our Why Donate page. See below for Individual Donor Benefits.
How your gift can help:
Annual Fund Your gift, no matter how big or small, will make a world of difference for our young musicians! Give to AYPO's Annual Fund and support the artistic excellence of our ensembles. Annual gifts have a direct and immediate impact on the quality of AYPO's programs - past, present and future.
Scholarship Fund Give a talented young musician in financial need the opportunity to participate in AYPO's program by contributing to our Scholarship Fund.
Planned Gifts Support tomorrow's musicians by making a planned gift today.
Endowment Fund Ensure that the AYPO experience is available for generations of children to come by contributing to our Endowment Fund.
In-Kind Donations Donate musical items or lend your time and talents as an AYPO Volunteer
United Way and CFC Giving Programs AYPO's United Way Charity code is 8075. AYPO's CFC Charity code is 22502.
Individual Donor Benefits
$50+ Member ($50 tax-deductible)
- Recognition in concert program for entire season
$100+ Contributor ($100 tax-deductible)
All of the benefits of the Member level plus:
- 2-for-1 coupon for one AYP concert of your choice
$250+ Sponsor ($250 tax-deductible)
All of the benefits of the Contributor level plus:
- Invitation for 2 for annual open rehearsal
- Exclusive membership discount on AYPO merchandise
$500+ Patron ($494 tax-deductible)
All of the benefits of the Sponsor level plus:
- Invitation to a Membership Appreciation Reception prior to a select rehearsal
- Invitation to Post-Concert Receptions
- Two Complimentary beverage coupons redeemable at concerts held at GMU Center for the Arts
$1,000+ Benefactor ($942 tax-deductible)
All of the benefits of the Patron level plus:
- Complimentary Compact Disc of the AYP
- Two complimentary tickets and one complimentary parking pass for one AYP performance with priority seating
- Two passes to a dress rehearsal of your choice
$2,500+ Virtuoso ($2,400 tax-deductible)
All of the benefits of the Benefactor level plus:
- VIP status/Green Room Privileges
- Two complimentary tickets and one complimentary parking pass for a second AYP performance with priority seating
- Two additional Complimentary beverage coupons redeemable at concerts held at GMU Center for the Arts
- Private lunch with Music Director and AYPO's President
$5,000+ Impresario ($4,500 tax-deductible)
All of the benefits of the Virtuoso level plus:
- Opportunity to engage an AYPO chamber ensemble for 2 hours for a private event
- Private lunch or dinner with Guest Artist, Music Director, and AYPO's President
$10,000+ Maestro's Circle
- Customized Benefit Package
For more information contact the Executive Director: 703-642-8053, email@example.com